On this 2 Days Taj Mahal Tour, you will drive from Delhi to Agra. Visit the Taj Mahal - the world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. During Overnight Tours you See Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage site) with its elegant buildings combined with Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. Professional guide, overnight accommodation, and meals as per the itinerary are included. This Overnight Taj Mahal Tour perfect for Honeymooners.
What to expect ?
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Marvel at the impressive Agra Fort, dating from the 16th century.
- Explore the Fatehpur Sikri Ghost City and admire the red stone palaces.
- Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort.
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Day 01 - Delhi - Agra
8:00 AM - Pickup from your hotel and drive to Agra city via Yamuna expressway almost 3 hours drive.
11:00 AM - Agra
On arrival, Check-in hotel and After lunch, get ready for Agra Sightseeing inclusive of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Mehtab Bagh.
1:00 PM - Visit Taj Mahal
Just in time for a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal. Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple to Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
2:30 PM - Agra Fort
Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort.
4:30 PM - Shopping
Time for Shopping You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewelry and embroidery work.
5:00 PM - Explore Mehtab Bagh (Sunset Point)
After having lunch, if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh. This park, originally built by Emperor Babur as the last in a series of 11 parks on the Yamuna’s east bank (long before the Taj was conceived).
Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay in the Hotel..
Day 02 - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Fatehpur Sikri (40 Kms From Agra).
After Lunch, Drive to Delhi
2:00 PM - Drive to Delhi
After visiting Fatehpur Sikri drive back to Delhi.
5:30 PM - Departure at Airport / Drop to Hotel
After arriving in Delhi, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onward journey or flight back to your sweet home.
- 1 Night accommodation on twin sharing Basis Breakfast at Hotel
- All monuments fee
- English speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop off service
- Snacks & cookies during the road trip
- Sightseeing by car in the Agra city
- Fuel surcharge local taxes
- Unlimited mineral bottled water
- Show cover at Taj Mahal
- Fatehpur Sikri guided tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Tour guide service
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Air Ticketing
- Travel and health Insurance
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
- Free Pickup & Drop
- Airport Pickup & Drop
- Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
- Taj Mahal Ticket Valid for 3 Hours